Aberrations in the arcuate fasciculus are associated with auditory verbal hallucinations in psychotic and in non-psychotic individuals
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 626–634, March 2013
How to Cite
de Weijer, A. D., Neggers, S. F.W., Diederen, K. M.S., Mandl, R. C.W., Kahn, R. S., Hulshoff Pol, H. E. and Sommer, I. E. (2013), Aberrations in the arcuate fasciculus are associated with auditory verbal hallucinations in psychotic and in non-psychotic individuals. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 626–634. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21463
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2011
- NWO/ZonMW (Dutch Scientific Research Organization) Clinical Fellowship 2009. Grant Number: 4000703-97-270
- NWO/(Dutch Scientific Research Organization) Innovation Impulse (VIDI) 2009. Grant Number: 017.106.301
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|IJC_21463_sm_suppifnofig3.eps||1498K||Supporting Information Figure 3|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.