The cerebral representation of temporomandibular joint occlusion and its alternation by occlusal splints
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 2984–2993, December 2012
How to Cite
Lotze, M., Lucas, C., Domin, M. and Kordass, B. (2012), The cerebral representation of temporomandibular joint occlusion and its alternation by occlusal splints. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 2984–2993. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21466
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!