Segregated and overlapping neural circuits exist for the production of static and dynamic precision grip force
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 698–712, March 2013
How to Cite
Neely, K. A., Coombes, S. A., Planetta, P. J. and Vaillancourt, D. E. (2013), Segregated and overlapping neural circuits exist for the production of static and dynamic precision grip force. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 698–712. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21467
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01-NS-58487, R01-NS-52318, F32-MH-83424
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!