Dorret I. Boomsma and Hilleke E. Hulshoff Pol contributed equally to this work.
Heritability of volumetric brain changes and height in children entering puberty
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 713–725, March 2013
How to Cite
van Soelen, I. L.C., Brouwer, R. M., van Baal, G. C. M., Schnack, H. G., Peper, J. S., Chen, L., Kahn, R. S., Boomsma, D. I. and Pol, H. E. H. (2013), Heritability of volumetric brain changes and height in children entering puberty. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 713–725. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21468
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2011
- The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: NWO 51.02.060, 668.772, NWO-MagW 480-04-004, NWO/SPI 56-464-14192
- European Research Council. Grant Number: ERC-230374
- High Potential Grant Utrecht University
- Neuroscience Campus Amsterdam (NCA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!