Altered neural activation in ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency during executive cognition: An fMRI study
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 753–761, April 2013
How to Cite
Gropman, A. L., Shattuck, K., Prust, M. J., Seltzer, R. R., Breeden, A. L., Hailu, A., Rigas, A., Hussain, R. and VanMeter, J. (2013), Altered neural activation in ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency during executive cognition: An fMRI study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 753–761. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21470
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2011
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR). Grant Numbers: K12RR17613, 5M01RR020359
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: 9U54HD061221
- O'Malley Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!