Dynamic changes of ICA-derived EEG functional connectivity in the resting state
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 852–868, April 2013
How to Cite
Chen, J.-L., Ros, T. and Gruzelier, J. H. (2013), Dynamic changes of ICA-derived EEG functional connectivity in the resting state. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 852–868. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21475
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2010
- School of Medicine, Chang Gung University
- Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan. Grant Numbers: CMRPG350813, CMRPG350814
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!