Brain mechanisms for processing affective touch
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 914–922, April 2013
How to Cite
Gordon, I., Voos, A. C., Bennett, R. H., Bolling, D. Z., Pelphrey, K. A. and Kaiser, M. D. (2013), Brain mechanisms for processing affective touch. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 914–922. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21480
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!