Quantitative effect of the neonatal fontanel on synthetic near infrared spectroscopy measurements
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 878–889, April 2013
How to Cite
Dehaes, M., Kazemi, K., Pélégrini-Issac, M., Grebe, R., Benali, H. and Wallois, F. (2013), Quantitative effect of the neonatal fontanel on synthetic near infrared spectroscopy measurements. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 878–889. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21483
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2010
- Regional Council of Picardie (France)
- the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
- the FQRNT-B3 fund (Fonds Québécois de la Recherche sur la Nature et les Technologies, Canada)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!