Hippocampal contributions to the processing of social emotions
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 945–955, April 2013
How to Cite
Immordino-Yang, M. H. and Singh, V. (2013), Hippocampal contributions to the processing of social emotions. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 945–955. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21485
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: P01 NS19632
- Mathers Foundation; Brain and Creativity Institute Research Fund;
- Rossier School of Education; Office of the Provost at the University of Southern California; Valentine Award for Graduate Studies at the Psychology Department of USC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!