The function of the left angular gyrus in mental arithmetic: Evidence from the associative confusion effect
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 1013–1024, May 2013
How to Cite
Grabner, R. H., Ansari, D., Koschutnig, K., Reishofer, G. and Ebner, F. (2013), The function of the left angular gyrus in mental arithmetic: Evidence from the associative confusion effect. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1013–1024. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21489
- Issue online: 6 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2011
- Provincial Government of Styria (Landesregierung Steiermark) in Austria
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!