Frontotemporoparietal asymmetry and lack of illness awareness in schizophrenia
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 1035–1043, May 2013
How to Cite
Gerretsen, P., Chakravarty, M. M., Mamo, D., Menon, M., Pollock, B. G., Rajji, T. K. and Graff-Guerrero, A. (2013), Frontotemporoparietal asymmetry and lack of illness awareness in schizophrenia. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1035–1043. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21490
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2011
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (DM)
- Grants Health Research, Clinician Scientist Program
- Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HBM_21490_sm_SuppTables.docx||87K||Supplemental Tables A-E|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.