Dr. Potenza has consulted for and advised Boehringer Ingelheim; He has financial interests in Somaxon; He has received research support from the National Institutes of Health, Veteran's Administration, Mohegan Sun Casino, the National Center for Responsible Gaming, and its affiliated Institute for Research on Gambling Disorders, and Forest Laboratories and Psyadon pharmaceuticals; He has participated in surveys, mailings, or telephone consultations related to drug addiction, impulse control disorders or other health topics; He has consulted for law offices on issues related to addictions or impulse control disorders; He has provided clinical care in the Connecticut Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services Problem Gambling Services Program; He has performed grant reviews for the National Institutes of Health and other agencies; He has given academic lectures in grand rounds, CME events and other clinical or scientific venues; and has generated books or book chapters for publishers of mental health texts.
Body mass index correlates negatively with white matter integrity in the fornix and corpus callosum: A diffusion tensor imaging study†
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 1044–1052, May 2013
How to Cite
Xu, J., Li, Y., Lin, H., Sinha, R. and Potenza, M. N. (2013), Body mass index correlates negatively with white matter integrity in the fornix and corpus callosum: A diffusion tensor imaging study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1044–1052. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21491
- Issue online: 6 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2011
- NIDA. Grant Numbers: K01 DA027750, R01 DA020908, R01 DA019039, RL1 AA017539, P50 DA09241, P20 DA027844
- VA VISN1 MIRECC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!