Human neural systems underlying rigid and flexible forms of allocentric spatial representation
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 1070–1087, May 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, H. and Ekstrom, A. (2013), Human neural systems underlying rigid and flexible forms of allocentric spatial representation. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1070–1087. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21494
- Issue online: 6 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2011
- Alfred Sloan Foundation
- The Hellman Young Investigator Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!