Human neural systems underlying rigid and flexible forms of allocentric spatial representation
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 1070–1087, May 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, H. and Ekstrom, A. (2013), Human neural systems underlying rigid and flexible forms of allocentric spatial representation. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1070–1087. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21494
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2011
- Alfred Sloan Foundation
- The Hellman Young Investigator Award
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.