Tim Hahn and Andre F. Marquand contributed equally to this work.
A novel approach to probabilistic biomarker-based classification using functional near-infrared spectroscopy
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 1102–1114, May 2013
How to Cite
Hahn, T., Marquand, A. F., Plichta, M. M., Ehlis, A.-C., Schecklmann, M. W., Dresler, T., Jarczok, T. A., Eirich, E., Leonhard, C., Reif, A., Lesch, K.-P., Brammer, M. J., Mourao-Miranda, J. and Fallgatter, A. J. (2013), A novel approach to probabilistic biomarker-based classification using functional near-infrared spectroscopy. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1102–1114. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21497
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2011
- Wellcome Trust Career Development Fellowship (JMM). Grant Number: WT086565/Z/08/Z
- Wellcome Trust and EPSRC (AM). Grant Number: WT088641/Z/09/Z
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HBM_21497_sm_SuppFig1.tif||640K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.