The neural substrate for working memory of tactile surface texture
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 1148–1162, May 2013
How to Cite
Kaas, A. L., van Mier, H., Visser, M. and Goebel, R. (2013), The neural substrate for working memory of tactile surface texture. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1148–1162. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21500
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2010
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: NWO # 410-20-205 and the BrainGain Smart Mix Programme of the Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs and the Netherlands Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!