Tel.: +44-(0)29-206-87876/+44-(0)29-208-70705. Fax: +44-(0)29-206-87068
Anatomical and functional overlap within the insula and anterior cingulate cortex during interoception and phobic symptom provocation
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 1220–1229, May 2013
How to Cite
Caseras, X., Murphy, K., Mataix-Cols, D., López-Solà, M., Soriano-Mas, C., Ortriz, H., Pujol, J. and Torrubia, R. (2013), Anatomical and functional overlap within the insula and anterior cingulate cortex during interoception and phobic symptom provocation. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1220–1229. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21503
- Issue online: 6 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2011
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (Spain). Grant Number: PSI2008-04482/PSIC
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (Spain). Grant Numbers: AP2005-0408, AP2006-02869
- Carlos III Health Institute (Spain). Grant Number: CP10/00604
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!