Visual cognition in disorders of consciousness: From V1 to top-down attention
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1245–1253, June 2013
How to Cite
Monti, M. M., Pickard, J. D. and Owen, A. M. (2013), Visual cognition in disorders of consciousness: From V1 to top-down attention. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1245–1253. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21507
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2011
- Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: U.1055.01.002.00007.01, U.1055.01.002.00001.01
- European Commission. Grant Number: ICT Programme Project FP7-247919; Contract grant sponsor: James S. McDonnell Foundation Scholar Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!