Disturbed cortico-subcortical interactions during motor task switching in traumatic brain injury
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1254–1271, June 2013
How to Cite
Leunissen, I., Coxon, J. P., Geurts, M., Caeyenberghs, K., Michiels, K., Sunaert, S. and Swinnen, S. P. (2013), Disturbed cortico-subcortical interactions during motor task switching in traumatic brain injury. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1254–1271. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21508
- Issue online: 15 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2011
- The Research Program of the Research Foundation, Flanders (FWO). Grant Numbers: G.0483.10, Levenslijn G.0482.10, G.A114.11
- The Interuniversity Attraction Poles program of the Belgian federal government. Grant Number: P6/29
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.