Binbin Nie and Kewei Chen contributed equally to this article.
A rat brain MRI template with digital stereotaxic atlas of fine anatomical delineations in paxinos space and its automated application in voxel-wise analysis
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1306–1318, June 2013
How to Cite
Nie, B., Chen, K., Zhao, S., Liu, J., Gu, X., Yao, Q., Hui, J., Zhang, Z., Teng, G., Zhao, C. and Shan, B. (2013), A rat brain MRI template with digital stereotaxic atlas of fine anatomical delineations in paxinos space and its automated application in voxel-wise analysis. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1306–1318. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21511
- Issue online: 15 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Numbers: 2007CB512303, 2011CB707802
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30970768
- Tianjin Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 08JCZDJC23700
- National Institute of Mental Health US. Grant Number: ROI MH57899
- National Institute on Aging, US. Grant Numbers: 9R01AG031581-10, P30 AG19610
- The state of Arizona
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!