Right-hemispheric processing of non-linguistic word features: Implications for mapping language recovery after stroke
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1293–1305, June 2013
How to Cite
Baumgaertner, A., Hartwigsen, G. and Roman Siebner, H. (2013), Right-hemispheric processing of non-linguistic word features: Implications for mapping language recovery after stroke. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1293–1305. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21512
- Issue online: 15 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!