Periods of rest in fMRI contain individual spontaneous events which are related to slowly fluctuating spontaneous activity
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1319–1329, June 2013
How to Cite
Petridou, N., Gaudes, C. C., Dryden, I. L., Francis, S. T. and Gowland, P. A. (2013), Periods of rest in fMRI contain individual spontaneous events which are related to slowly fluctuating spontaneous activity. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1319–1329. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21513
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2011
- Wellcome Trust (7T programme)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!