Timing of posterior parahippocampal gyrus activity reveals multiple scene processing stages
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1357–1370, June 2013
How to Cite
Bastin, J., Committeri, G., Kahane, P., Galati, G., Minotti, L., Lachaux, J.-P. and Berthoz, A. (2013), Timing of posterior parahippocampal gyrus activity reveals multiple scene processing stages. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1357–1370. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21515
- Issue online: 15 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2011
- NeuroProbes (EU Research Program; J.B.). Grant Number: FP6-IST 027017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!