Emotional brain rhythms and their impairment in post-traumatic patients
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1344–1356, June 2013
How to Cite
Cohen, J. E., Shalev, H., Admon, R., Hefetz, S., Gasho, C. J., Shachar, L. J., Shelef, I., Hendler, T. and Friedman, A. (2013), Emotional brain rhythms and their impairment in post-traumatic patients. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1344–1356. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21516
- Issue online: 15 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2010
- The Israel Science Foundation (BIKURA Program)
- Israel Ministry of Science (the “Merkava” program)
- The Chief Scientist's Office, Israeli Ministry of Health
- The German Research Foundation (DFG) Trilateral Program; Contract grant sponsor: the Adams Super Center for Brain Studies, Tel Aviv University (fellowship to RA)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.