Adaptive changes in the neuromagnetic response of the primary and association somatosensory areas following repetitive tactile hand stimulation in humans
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1415–1426, June 2013
How to Cite
Popescu, E. A., Barlow, S. M., Venkatesan, L., Wang, J. and Popescu, M. (2013), Adaptive changes in the neuromagnetic response of the primary and association somatosensory areas following repetitive tactile hand stimulation in humans. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1415–1426. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21519
- Issue online: 15 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2011
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: R01 DC003311, P30 HD02528, P30 DC005803, HD002528
- Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Numbers: HF15011, HF00201
- Sutherland Foundation
- Forrest and Sally Hoglund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!