Attachment models affect brain responses in areas related to emotions and empathy in nulliparous women
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1399–1414, June 2013
How to Cite
Lenzi, D., Trentini, C., Pantano, P., Macaluso, E., Lenzi, G. L. and Ammaniti, M. (2013), Attachment models affect brain responses in areas related to emotions and empathy in nulliparous women. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1399–1414. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21520
- Issue online: 15 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2011
- Italian Ministry of Health
- Italian Ministry of University and Research (Ateneo 2005)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.