Florian Schlagenhauf and Michael A. Rapp contributed equally to this article.
Ventral striatal prediction error signaling is associated with dopamine synthesis capacity and fluid intelligence
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1490–1499, June 2013
How to Cite
Schlagenhauf, F., Rapp, M. A., Huys, Q. J. M., Beck, A., Wüstenberg, T., Deserno, L., Buchholz, H.-G., Kalbitzer, J., Buchert, R., Bauer, M., Kienast, T., Cumming, P., Plotkin, M., Kumakura, Y., Grace, A. A., Dolan, R. J. and Heinz, A. (2013), Ventral striatal prediction error signaling is associated with dopamine synthesis capacity and fluid intelligence. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1490–1499. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22000
- Issue online: 15 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2011
- German Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DFG HE2597/4-3&7-3, DFG Exc 257, SCHL 1969/1-1, SCHL 1969/2-1, RA 1047/21
- German Ministry for Education and Research. Grant Numbers: BMBF 01QG87164, 01GS08159
- Max Planck Society for the Advancement of Science
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.