Jonathan List and Thomas Duning contributed equally to this work.
Cortical plasticity is preserved in nondemented older individuals with severe ischemic small vessel disease†
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1464–1476, June 2013
How to Cite
List, J., Duning, T., Kürten, J., Deppe, M., Wilbers, E. and Flöel, A. (2013), Cortical plasticity is preserved in nondemented older individuals with severe ischemic small vessel disease. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1464–1476. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22003
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: Fl 379-4/2,, Fl 379-8/1, DFG-Exc 257
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung. Grant Numbers: FKZ 0315673A,, 01EO0801
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!