C.J.L. and M.C. contributed equally to this work.
Interleaved practice enhances skill learning and the functional connectivity of fronto-parietal networks
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1542–1558, July 2013
How to Cite
Lin, C.-H., Chiang, M.-C., Knowlton, B. J., Iacoboni, M., Udompholkul, P. and Wu, A. D. (2013), Interleaved practice enhances skill learning and the functional connectivity of fronto-parietal networks. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1542–1558. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22009
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2011
- American Heart Association
- Center of Experimental Neurorehabilitation Training
- National Science Foundation
- Howard Hughes Medical Institutes
- National Science Council, Taiwan
- Ministry of Education, Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!