Somatosensory mechanical response and digit somatotopy within cortical areas of the postcentral gyrus in humans: An MEG study
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1559–1567, July 2013
How to Cite
Inoue, K., Nakanishi, K., Hadoush, H., Kurumadani, H., Hashizume, A., Sunagawa, T. and Ochi, M. (2013), Somatosensory mechanical response and digit somatotopy within cortical areas of the postcentral gyrus in humans: An MEG study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1559–1567. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22012
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2010
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology. Grant Number: 19791033
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!