Neural integration of speech and gesture in schizophrenia: Evidence for differential processing of metaphoric gestures
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1696–1712, July 2013
How to Cite
Straube, B., Green, A., Sass, K., Kirner-Veselinovic, A. and Kircher, T. (2013), Neural integration of speech and gesture in schizophrenia: Evidence for differential processing of metaphoric gestures. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1696–1712. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22015
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2011
- Interdisciplinary Center for Clinical Research “BIOMAT”, Aachen, Germany. Grant Number: IZKF VV N68
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: DFG: Kl588/6-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!