Callosal fiber length and interhemispheric connectivity in adults with autism: Brain overgrowth and underconnectivity
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1685–1695, July 2013
How to Cite
Lewis, J. D., Theilmann, R. J., Fonov, V., Bellec, P., Lincoln, A., Evans, A. C. and Townsend, J. (2013), Callosal fiber length and interhemispheric connectivity in adults with autism: Brain overgrowth and underconnectivity. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1685–1695. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22018
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2010
- NIH/NINDS. Grant Number: RO1 NS42639
- Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
- Government of Québec
- The National Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- Fonds Québécois de Recherche sur la Nature et les Technologies (FQRNT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!