Probing principles of large-scale object representation: Category preference and location encoding
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1636–1651, July 2013
How to Cite
Cichy, R. M., Sterzer, P., Heinzle, J., Elliott, L. T., Ramirez, F. and Haynes, J.-D. (2013), Probing principles of large-scale object representation: Category preference and location encoding. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1636–1651. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22020
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2011
- Bernstein Computational Neuroscience Program of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Number: 01GQ0411
- Excellence Initiative of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (DFG). Grant Number: GSC86/1-2009
- Emmy-Noether Programme of the German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: STE 1430/2-1
- DFG. Grant Number: Exc 257 NeuroCure
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!