Relationships between gray matter, body mass index, and waist circumference in healthy adults
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1737–1746, July 2013
How to Cite
Kurth, F., Levitt, J. G., Phillips, O. R., Luders, E., Woods, R. P., Mazziotta, J. C., Toga, A. W. and Narr, K. L. (2013), Relationships between gray matter, body mass index, and waist circumference in healthy adults. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1737–1746. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22021
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2011
- Human Brain Project. Grant Numbers: P20-MHDA52176, 5P01-EB001955
- NIH/National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: P41 RR013642
- Brain Mapping Medical Research Organization
- Brain Mapping Support Foundation
- Pierson-Lovelace Foundation
- The Ahmanson Foundation
- William M. and Linda R. Dietel Philanthropic Fund at the Northern Piedmont Community Foundation
- Tamkin Foundation
- Jennifer Jones-Simon Foundation
- Capital Group Companies Charitable Foundation
- Robson Family and Northstar Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!