N.C. and E.L. have contributed equally to this work.
Right, left, and center: How does cerebral asymmetry mix with callosal connectivity?
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1728–1736, July 2013
How to Cite
Cherbuin, N., Luders, E., Chou, Y.-Y., Thompson, P. M., Toga, A. W. and Anstey, K. J. (2013), Right, left, and center: How does cerebral asymmetry mix with callosal connectivity?. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1728–1736. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22022
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
- NHMRC of Australia. Grant Numbers: 973302, 179805, 157125
- NHMRC Research Fellowship. Grant Numbers: 471501, 1002560
- NIH. Grant Number: U54 RR021813
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), NIH. Grant Numbers: P41 RR013642, M01 RR000865
- NIBIB. Grant Numbers: R01 EB007813, R01 EB008281, R01 EB008432
- NICHHD. Grant Number: R01 HD050735
- NIA. Grant Number: R01 AG020098
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!