Spatial MEG Laterality maps for language: Clinical applications in epilepsy
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1749–1760, August 2013
How to Cite
D'Arcy, R. C.N., Bardouille, T., Newman, A. J., McWhinney, S. R., DeBay, D., Sadler, R. M., Clarke, D. B. and Esser, M. J. (2013), Spatial MEG Laterality maps for language: Clinical applications in epilepsy. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1749–1760. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22024
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2011
- National Research Council of Canada
- The Atlantic Innovation Fund
- The Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!