Spatial MEG Laterality maps for language: Clinical applications in epilepsy
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1749–1760, August 2013
How to Cite
D'Arcy, R. C.N., Bardouille, T., Newman, A. J., McWhinney, S. R., DeBay, D., Sadler, R. M., Clarke, D. B. and Esser, M. J. (2013), Spatial MEG Laterality maps for language: Clinical applications in epilepsy. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1749–1760. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22024
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2011
- National Research Council of Canada
- The Atlantic Innovation Fund
- The Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HBM_22024_sm_suppinfofig1.tif||16995K||Supporting Information Figure 1|
|HBM_22024_sm_suppinfofig2.tif||12816K||Supporting Information Figure 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.