Altered resting-state connectivity during interictal generalized spike-wave discharges in drug-naïve childhood absence epilepsy
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1761–1767, August 2013
How to Cite
Yang, T., Luo, C., Li, Q., Guo, Z., Liu, L., Gong, Q., Yao, D. and Zhou, D. (2013), Altered resting-state connectivity during interictal generalized spike-wave discharges in drug-naïve childhood absence epilepsy. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1761–1767. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22025
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30811120424, 81100974/H091, 30870655, 81071222
- The Sichuan University Research Fund. Grant Number: 2010SCU11034
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20100481388
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!