F. Moeller, M. Muthuraman, J. Raethjen, and M. Siniatchkin contributed equally to this work
Representation and propagation of epileptic activity in absences and generalized photoparoxysmal responses
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1896–1909, August 2013
How to Cite
Moeller, F., Muthuraman, M., Stephani, U., Deuschl, G., Raethjen, J. and Siniatchkin, M. (2013), Representation and propagation of epileptic activity in absences and generalized photoparoxysmal responses. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1896–1909. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22026
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2011
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: SI 1419/2-1, SFB 855 (Project D2 and D3)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!