A magnetoencephalographic study of face processing: M170, gamma-band oscillations and source localization
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1783–1795, August 2013
How to Cite
Gao, Z., Goldstein, A., Harpaz, Y., Hansel, M., Zion-Golumbic, E. and Bentin, S. (2013), A magnetoencephalographic study of face processing: M170, gamma-band oscillations and source localization. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1783–1795. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22028
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
- NIMH. Grant Number: R01 NIMH 64458-10
- Lady Davis Foundation Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!