A magnetoencephalographic study of face processing: M170, gamma-band oscillations and source localization
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1783–1795, August 2013
How to Cite
Gao, Z., Goldstein, A., Harpaz, Y., Hansel, M., Zion-Golumbic, E. and Bentin, S. (2013), A magnetoencephalographic study of face processing: M170, gamma-band oscillations and source localization. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1783–1795. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22028
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
- NIMH. Grant Number: R01 NIMH 64458-10
- Lady Davis Foundation Fellowship
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.