Interindividual variation in serum cholesterol is associated with regional white matter tissue integrity in older adults
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1826–1841, August 2013
How to Cite
Williams, V. J., Leritz, E. C., Shepel, J., McGlinchey, R. E., Milberg, W. P., Rudolph, J. L., Lipsitz, L. A. and Salat, D. H. (2013), Interindividual variation in serum cholesterol is associated with regional white matter tissue integrity in older adults. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1826–1841. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22030
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2011
- National Institute of Neurologic Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: K23NS062148
- National Institute of Nursing Research. Grant Number: R01NR010827
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Numbers: P60AG08812, P01AG004390, K01AG24898
- Medical Research Service VA Merit Review Awards
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!