Episodic autobiographical memory in amnestic mild cognitive impairment: What are the neural correlates?
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1811–1825, August 2013
How to Cite
Bastin, C., Feyers, D., Jedidi, H., Bahri, M. A., Degueldre, C., Lemaire, C., Collette, F. and Salmon, E. (2013), Episodic autobiographical memory in amnestic mild cognitive impairment: What are the neural correlates?. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1811–1825. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22032
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2011
- Inter-University Attraction Pole. Grant Number: P6/29
- French Community of Belgium. Grant Number: ARC 06/11-340
- European Community projects Nest-DD and EC – FP6-project DiMI. Grant Number: LSHB-CT-2005-512146; Contract grant sponsors: University of Liège, Belgian National Funds for Scientific Research.
- Unknown funding agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!