Episodic autobiographical memory in amnestic mild cognitive impairment: What are the neural correlates?
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1811–1825, August 2013
How to Cite
Bastin, C., Feyers, D., Jedidi, H., Bahri, M. A., Degueldre, C., Lemaire, C., Collette, F. and Salmon, E. (2013), Episodic autobiographical memory in amnestic mild cognitive impairment: What are the neural correlates?. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1811–1825. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22032
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2011
- Inter-University Attraction Pole. Grant Number: P6/29
- French Community of Belgium. Grant Number: ARC 06/11-340
- European Community projects Nest-DD and EC – FP6-project DiMI. Grant Number: LSHB-CT-2005-512146; Contract grant sponsors: University of Liège, Belgian National Funds for Scientific Research.
- Unknown funding agency
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HBM_22032_sm_SuppFig1.tif||151K||Suppporting Information Figure 1.|
|HBM_22032_sm_SuppFig2.tif||135K||Suppporting Information Figure 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.