Frank Seifert and Nadine Schuberth contributed equally to this work.
Brain activity during sympathetic response in anticipation and experience of pain
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1768–1782, August 2013
How to Cite
Seifert, F., Schuberth, N., De Col, R., Peltz, E., Nickel, F. T. and Maihöfner, C. (2013), Brain activity during sympathetic response in anticipation and experience of pain. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 1768–1782. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22035
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2011
- “German Research Network on Neuropathic Pain” (German Federal Ministry of Education and Research; BMBF)
- German Research Foundation (KFO130)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.