Pascal Molenberghs and Veronika Halász contributed equally to this work.
Seeing is believing: Neural mechanisms of action–perception are biased by team membership
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 2055–2068, September 2013
How to Cite
Molenberghs, P., Halász, V., Mattingley, J. B., Vanman, E. J. and Cunnington, R. (2013), Seeing is believing: Neural mechanisms of action–perception are biased by team membership. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2055–2068. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22044
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia (Project Grant). Grant Number: 511148
- UQ Postdoctoral Fellowship, UQ Early Career Research Grant
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.