Cross-modal pattern of brain activations associated with the processing of self- and significant other's name
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 2069–2077, September 2013
How to Cite
Tacikowski, P., Brechmann, A. and Nowicka, A. (2013), Cross-modal pattern of brain activations associated with the processing of self- and significant other's name. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2069–2077. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22048
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2011
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: IP2010043270
- European Union. Grant Number: 1211080013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!