Impact of scale space search on age- and gender-related changes in MRI-based cortical morphometry
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 2113–2128, September 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, L., Boucher, M., Rosa-Neto, P. and Evans, A. C. (2013), Impact of scale space search on age- and gender-related changes in MRI-based cortical morphometry. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2113–2128. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22050
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2011
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: CIHR-MOP 37754
- U.S. National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NIH-9P01EB0011955-11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!