A crucial role for the cortico-striato-cortical loop in the pathogenesis of stroke-related neurogenic stuttering
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 2103–2112, September 2013
How to Cite
Theys, C., De Nil, L., Thijs, V., van Wieringen, A. and Sunaert, S. (2013), A crucial role for the cortico-striato-cortical loop in the pathogenesis of stroke-related neurogenic stuttering. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2103–2112. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22052
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2011
- Research Foundation Flanders (Fonds voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek—Vlaanderen, KAN20091.5.136.0)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!