The structural correlates of functional deficits in early huntington's disease
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 2141–2153, September 2013
How to Cite
Delmaire, C., Dumas, E. M., Sharman, M. A., van den Bogaard, S. J.A., Valabregue, R., Jauffret, C., Justo, D., Reilmann, R., Stout, J. C., Craufurd, D., Tabrizi, S. J., Roos, R. A.C., Durr, A. and Lehéricy, S. (2013), The structural correlates of functional deficits in early huntington's disease. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 2141–2153. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22055
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
- CHDI/High Q Foundation Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!